- Monday to Friday - temp position with opportunity to go perm.
- $25-27 an hour + holiday pay - well known and respected company.
- ASAP start - start earning before Christmas!
About the client
My client is a famous and well-respected power tool brand, used by Kiwis throughout New Zealand - work with cool products all day! This is truly a company you can be proud to say you work with. You'd be joining a small, close-knit team, who are looking to grow significantly over the next few months. Management takes a supportive and hands on approach to ensure that each member of the team feels valued and has the best chance of success.
About the role
This is a great opportunity for an experienced Storeperson looking to get into a great, stable, long-term role where they can feel respected and make a difference in the team, or for a more junior Storeperson to come in to grow and develop within an awesome company. This is an all-rounder Warehousing role with lots of variety, you won't be bored!
Daily you could be -
- Operating the Forklift.
- Devanning containers.
- Inwards goods and dispatch.
- Picking and packing orders.
- Stock take and inventory control.
- Doing put aways, loading and unloading trucks.
We're on the hunt for an experienced Storeperson who is switched on, enthusiastic, and looking to get in with a great company.
- 2 + years' experience in a similar position is required.
- Forklift license is required.
- Ideal candidate is an AP - but this is not a requirement.
- Have a great attitude and be able to start soon.
If this sounds like you, click APPLY NOW to send a CV to Lilly Dempsey, or if you have questions call 027 454 2418.