- Salary up to $70,000 + staff discounts
- Free Parking, Hutt Valley Location
- Minimum of 2 years of Accounts Payable experience
You'll be joining a close-knit family-owned company, that puts its staff's interests and wellbeing at the core of what they do. I'm looking for an experienced Accounts Payable Officer to be part of one of New Zealand's leading brands.
Working in a small team, reporting to the Finance Manager, you'll play a crucial role working across all facets of the business.
Your key duties include reconciliations of accounts, processing Three-way invoices to purchase orders and receipts, managing accounts payable for both internal and external customers as well as communicating to stakeholders regarding payments.
With its varied responsibilities, this position not only challenges but also propels the right candidate towards substantial career development.
- Over 2 years of dynamic experience in Accounts Payable, showcasing adaptability in high-pressure environments.
- Initiative-driven, known for creating streamlined processes that enhance efficiency and elevate performance.
- Meticulous attention to detail, taking pride in delivering work with precision and accuracy.
- Adaptable team player, excelling in collaborative work settings and thriving on challenges.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications, tech-savvy, and quick to grasp new systems.
- Natural communicator with excellent phone and email etiquette.
- Committed to customer satisfaction, always willing to go the extra mile.
- Strong organizational skills, adept at prioritizing tasks and managing time effectively.
How to Apply?
If you like to be challenged and appreciated for your efforts then I would love to hear from you!