This policy is provided for your information and doesn’t limit or exclude your rights under the Privacy Act 1993.
How your information will be collected
As a user of Kinetic’s website you may choose to register online for employment opportunities. From your registration we collect personal information from you which may include (but is not limited to) cookies, your contact details, work history, skills, education, qualifications, and other personal details relevant to an employment application.
We also collect or obtain personal information:
• that you clearly choose to make public, including on social media platforms such as LinkedIn and Facebook; and
• from authorised third parties such referees, researchers, credit reference agencies and law enforcement agencies (including information such as public information, references, results from referees or former employers, competency or medical tests, or background checks such as credit and criminal record checks).
You may choose to not provide us with any information, but not doing so may affect our ability to provide you with our services.
You are required to keep us informed of changes to your information to enable us to have proper administrative processes.
How your personal information will be used
Any information supplied may be made available to and used to Kinetic’s own personnel and agents who are involved in the employment application process as well as potential employers. Your permission will be sought before information is passed on.
We may use any information that we collect from you that is not personal information (so you cannot be personally identified from it) for our business purposes, including:
• to assess how our clients and candidates use our services;
• to improve our services; and
• for marketing and promotional purposes.
Your information is Secure
The information we collect is stored on a secure data base and Kinetic Employment Limited will ensure your personal information is kept secure and confidential. This includes the following:
• only our staff and those who perform services on our behalf, and are authorised to handle your information, will have access to your personal information;
• we will not retain any of your information for any longer than it is required by us except to fulfil our legal obligations or where you have consented;
• we will, with your help, keep your personal information accurate, complete and up-to-date.
Access to your personal information
We invite you to update any information supplied at any time by calling us on +64 9 3669977, or emailing us on email@example.com. You are welcome to a copy of the information held subject to any exceptions provided by relevant legislation.
Changes to policy