- $70-80k plus commission structure
- World Renowned Brand
- Great Progression opportunities
This is a chance to lead the successful team in Rotorua and make the role your own. You will be given the chance to lead a team of Field Service Technicians with some of your time spent on the tools.
This role has a crazy number of benefits! You will be dealing with tractors, tankers and mowers working to diagnose, maintain, and repair equipment that is now in our client's possession.
Other tasks that you may be required to do:
- Maintain continuing good relationships with customers and potential customers within the region.
- Actively work to ensure excellent daily communication with the team of technicians and parts department.
- Complete all paperwork as needed.
- Ensure timecards are completed daily showing the correct job number.
We are looking for someone who is a qualified Heavy Diesel Mechanic with construction or agricultural equipment experience, and a hard-working and reliable attitude. You must also:
- Must be a qualified Heavy Diesel Mechanic / relatable qualification
- Have Foreman and leadership experience
- Be a self-starter with initiative.
- Have used similar equipment in previous roles.
- Have hydraulics experience.
- Be fit and able.
If you love all that this role has to offer and would like to know more then please APPLY NOW! Or get in touch with Jake on 022 644 9358