- ASAP start- 2-3 week temp assignment, excellent culture
- Large well-known organisation, tight knit team, $27 an hour- including holiday pay
- Corporate environment, receptionist/ customer service position
- New Market location- very close to public transport, START ASAP
About the company:
This is not just your average reception/ administration temp role! You will be working in a brand new, beautiful office space with a very progressive and supportive team.
This company is a leader in its industry, since their establishment they have only continued to grow, having a positive impact on all their clients and customers. They now have offices in Auckland, Wellington, Tauranga and Christchurch with over 350 in the business. Their strength lies in how they bring together designers, engineers, scientists and advisors to work with their clients across markets and asset types, to tackle some of the world's most complex challenges.
About the role:
This role is starting ASAP and going for 2-3 weeks- with potential to be extended. You will be covering the reception desk as well as supporting with general administration tasks, greeting clients and supporting with running events.
This role is for someone who enjoys being busy and connecting with a range of different people.
Your role will also involve:
- Greeting customers and clients
- Experience with Microsoft office is required
- Ad hod administration tasks
- Taking in bound calls
- Reception duties
- Ensuring the office is tidy and well presented at all times
- Previous experience working at reception
- Previous experience working in a corporate environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Able to start ASAP
- Excellent organisation skills
- Starting ASAP
- Excellent handover
- Brand new beautiful office space
- Close to great cafes and parks
- Supportive, friendly and inclusive team
How to Apply?
If this role sounds like you, click APPLY to submit your resume to Lucy at Kinetic or email at