- Up to $170k salary
- Company vehicle for private use
- Supportive, Family orientated culture
This is an exciting period of growth as our client continues to be involved in significant commercial projects around the Auckland region. This is an opportunity for you to embed the groundwork that has been done to date, and lead the continued success across the region.
You will oversee the work of the Project Managers and Site managers across Auckland. Based both in the office and out on site the role is challenging and comes with excellent variety.
- Implement and execute high level strategic project engagement directives and decisions to ensure the successful completion of all Auckland based projects.
- Maintain a high standard of customer satisfaction and experience
- Create a positive influence over direct reports and the wider team driving employee satisfaction and experience
- Any critical items that require escalation over the Auckland project managers will be sent to the Senior Project Manager and left to your discretion
The skills and experience you'll need to bring with you include
- Excellent Project management experience within the Construction Industry, 5 years minimum
- A proven track record in Commercial Construction project management
- Ability to make high pressured decisions and resolve difficult challenges
- Relationship building skills both internally and externally, communication and leadership is key
This is an excellent opportunity to join the team as a Senior Project Manager . If you're interested in this role, please apply! You can also send over your CV or call Matt on 022 566 5902