- Rewarding role with a fantastic team
- Temporary ongoing role
- Qualification preferred but not required.
Our client provides a range of services for people in the community who need support the most. They are one of the leading providers of social, health and disability services.
We are looking for a Support Worker to join our Day Programme where the majority of clients attending are elderly. This would be a one day assignment however future opportunities may be available.
This is an extremely fulfilling and fun role. You will run activities (sing-alongs, games, watercolour painting, etc.), providing enrichment, care, and fun for our elderly clients. You will also help to prepare morning tea and lunch, and assist with clients in the van if needed.
- Must have experience working with elderly
- Approachable and compassionate. You have that natural caregiving warm personality.
- Energetic and positive.
- You take initiative and help out where needed.
- Qualification in Health and Wellbeing (or similar) preferred.
- Full New Zealand drivers license preferred
- Must be eligible to work in New Zealand.
Please send your CV by clicking Apply Now to Victoria Dawson.