- Free parking, hot lunches, lovely Campus, Income Protection etc
- Interest in Education sector?!
- 40hrs, 42 weeks/year (ie across school terms)
NO OVERSEAS BASED APPLICANTS please
- Our client is a highly successful education provider in the Epsom/Remuera area that prepares students as independent learners, equipping them for careers in the modern world
- A schooling environment that also values tradition, community and resilience
- Set in a leafy suburb you will enjoy providing vital support in this fantastic people centric role!
Permanent Part time (ie Term time 40hrs/week) role overview
- Varied administration (General admin, HR and Event coordination) support to Senior Management Team members with a variety of tasks relating to the operational nature of the School and Boarding.
- The role has a particular focus on supporting the Director of Student Services (50% of the role) and has an interesting focus on events through the School Calendar
- Meeting attendance and minute taking
- HR admin ie processing timesheets, leave Forms, Mileage Claims etc
- Updating Independent Contractor documentation & staffing spreadsheets
- Updating training records and inductions
- Of curriculum outlines and Course Booklets
- Sending Surveys, collating results
- Overseas Tutor/Visa administration assistance
- Policy renewal dates
- Filing etc
- Close liaison with senior lead person ahead of calendared school events
- For example: Parent Teacher Interviews - Top Scholars Assembly - On-Site Examinations - Option selection - Option evening - Careers night - School Ball - Founders day - Prizegiving - Leavers Dinner - Staff / Teacher only day
- Ensuring event organisers feel supported
- Compliance with Child Safety policy and procedures, reporting any risks/conduct breaches, and demonstrate Pastoral Care & Safeguarding as a shared responsibility
- Upholding School Values, & Behaviours - requires cooperation and relationship building skills
- Health & Safety adherence
- You will have excellent administration skills, able to prioritise and respond quickly and effectively to the Directors you support, the Office Manager you report to, whilst being a team player working alongside your colleagues (other Administrators)
- Be able to meet deadlines with a definite timeline, this is a busy role
- Enjoy spreadsheet management and improving paperwork processing
- Excellent English written and oral communication is essential
- Be confidential in your conduct - respectful, compassionate and provide a service first and foremost
- 40 hours per week, 42 weeks of the year. Ie a permanent part-time role
- $30-35 per hour depending on skills/experience
- Insurance benefits (eg Income Protection, Trauma etc)
- An increased Kiwisaver contribution at 4% when you contribute also
- Free parking onsite
- Free hot meals at lunch
- Access to Gym
- Terrific working conditions, a warm and friendly team, interaction with passionate committed staff members and the pleasure of a lovely green campus environment
- Meaningful work with considerable job satisfaction
- Fantastic job security as effectively an 'essential service'
To apply, please send an updated resume through to Sue Brash by clicking apply now.