- Vibrant and buzzing St Lukes office; lots of banter; busy role
- Good data entry skills; Accounts Payable and accounts exp; manual processing
- Down to earth team; public transport; amazing team environment
About the company
Our client is St Lukes based, and with growth and expansion both in office space and forecasted projects, and demand at a high, this is an environment full of activity and energy. My client really values their staff and celebrates success with fantastic work perks and a great team culture; a place for someone who enjoys a very 'real' environment, with lots of banter and focus.
About the role
In this role, you will be an integral part of the accounts administration team, involved in general accounts tasks, however primarily your focus will be Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable and payroll support.
This is a temp role for someone who is comfortable with a manual process, with an upgrade to the system scheduled for April 24. So this means…lots of paperwork! Good data entry skills necessary, a patient and hard working attitude, and before you know it you'll be enjoying the new system and sanity will prevail! You will not be bored working in this lively company!
- Have a strong and seasoned accounts payable background
- Be very comfortable in a paperwork rich/manual environment
- Be grounded and down to earth
- Be a friendly and positive member of the admin team
- Have excellent communication skills (both verbal and written)
Our client really values people who understand what it takes to get the job done and therefore reward their staff generously for their efforts! You will really enjoy this team and their strong family ethics.
If this sounds like you, and you're available inside these days then click APPLY now attn to Liz Beckett.