- $110-120k, flexi start and finish time, 2 days WFH
- CBD location, close to public transport
- Ongoing professional development, birthday off!
- Wellness allowance, paid social celebrations for the whole team
My client has a reputation for their longstanding staff with a supportive, fun environment. They have a beautiful office environment, based in the heart of the CBD (super close to public transport). This company specalise in accounting and are one of the world's largest alliance of independent firms. This is the type of company where everyone loves coming to work, which is shown by most of the team choosing to come into the office rather than WFH. They love celebrating the wins in the business and generally do invest in their staffs development and growth.
About the role:
You will be using your skills to work in a busy & varied role, which will involve (but not limited to):
- Conducting assurance and audit activities
- Manage and coaching junior staff
- Working with a wide range of clients
- Developing best practices
- Generating revenue
- Supervise, review and sign off work
- Conduct full statutory audits in compliance with Companies Act.
You will be a key part of the business, working closely with the directors and your team to develop best practice, promoting teamwork and upskilling to ensure success of both the business and your team.
- Full CAANZ membership or equivalent and a degree in business
- Extensive technical audit knowledge
- 4 + years' experience with practical assurance and audit experience in a CA environment
- Thrive in a collaborative environment, supporting one another and enjoy celebrating the wins
- Excellent communication- verbal and written
- Sound experience with Microsoft office
How to Apply?
If this role sounds like you, apply now to Lucy by clicking on the Apply button now. Alternatively you can contact Lucy on 09 366 9977.