- Up to $120K + Bonus + Car Allowance + tools of trade + Benefits!
- Work for a well-established global freight organisation, with longevity and security
- Great opportunity, Auckland territory
About the Role:
Are you a seasoned Freight professional looking for a new challenge? This global Freight Forwarding organisation are looking for a new BDM to take on responsibility for the growth of the sea logistics division in Auckland. You will have the flexibility of work life balance hours agreed upon - if you have the right experience!
You can expect to get involved in:
- Chasing and securing new clients into the business
- Providing quotes to customers and stakeholders
- Reporting on customer targets and working with the team to achieve desired growth
- Support Management and operations of the business
- Relaying to management on market feedback, sales successes, and failures
- Building relationships and rapport with various stakeholders, suppliers, and agencies
- Executing strategic BDM, ensuring regional sales targets are met
You'll know the sea freight sector like the back of your hand, will thrive in a KPI/Sales driven environment! You will:
- Have proven experience in Sales, a minimum of 3 years
- Previous Air/Sea Freight industry experience a must
- Have great verbal and communication skills
- Have a high level of problem solving skills
- Hold the ability to create and build rapport with stakeholders and suppliers
- Possess a great can do, positive attitude
Join an organisation that values and supports their staff! Enjoy all the benefits up for offer, you won't want to leave!
- Up to $120K + bonus - The harder you work, the more you earn!
- Car allowance + tools of trade + benefits
- Family health insurance
- Gym memberships and many more perks!
- This role offers longevity and security
If this is a role you are interested in, please call Bec on 022 347 3114 today.