- NZ owned, well-established, rapidly growing, Based in Waitoa
- $33 an hour + excellent performance-based bonus
- Guaranteed work, permanent role, great culture
About the company:
NZ company, established in the 70's is thriving. A rare opportunity for someone who has experience class 5 driving, based in Onehunga Depot. The ethos here calls for professional, honest, and down to earth people. The company works with BOC gasses, Dangerous Goods experience is beneficial but not essential. This company really looks after their staff as their drivers are at the forefront of everything they do.
About the role:
This role is consisting of night-time delivery's from Waitoa. Start time is 3am to 3pm, Monday to Friday. You will be driving a class 5 Truck with a semi-trailer to deliver products safely and efficiently. This role is on a closed delivery loop. The position involves heavy lifting so you must be fit and healthy to do this role.
What we can offer:
- Fully paid medical insurance
- Performance based bonuses
- Food and accommodation allowance when on the road
- Opportunity to grow and develop your skills with extensive training and development
- A supportive and family-oriented Kiwi company.
- At least 2 years' experience driving class 5
- A clean license
- Physically fit and able
- Excellent work ethic.
If you're ready to roll up your sleeves, dive into an exciting role, and be part of a team where your input truly matters, send your CV to Jake by clicking 'Apply'.