- Permanent 25 hours, 3 day week role;$70k pro rata'd to 25 hours
- Fantastic friendly culture; must have outstanding communication skills.
- Urgent start- Essential start early December; CBD location; Professional services industry
Due to an internal transfer, a fantastic opportunity for an experienced credit controller has come up in a permanent part time capacity. You will be working from the Auckland CBD office in a flexible 25 hour role amongst a small high functioning finance team.
My client seeks an experienced credit controller (at least 2 years experience) who has availability to join the team before the beginning of December.
The right candidate for this role will have a proven history of working successfully in the credit control space. You will have excellent interpersonal skills and be a warm friendly professional team player. You will be joining a professional services team who are in a corporate space. Ideal experience will be from a similar environment.
The right candidate will…
- Have a minimum of 2 years credit control experience
- Have an excellent grasp of both written and spoken English
- Have NZ based experience
- Be well presented and suitable for a corporate environment
- Be available to start immediately or very early December.
If you would like more information, please apply, and send an updated copy of your CV. For a phone call, please call Liz on 0276887540