- Join company medical scheme after 6 months
- Mount Wellington location - Competitive Salary
- Thorough training provided - Tight-knit team
About the company:
My client has been providing high standards and quality bathrooms since the 80s! They stock some of the biggest brands and pride themselves on their expert team to give their customers sound advice no matter the bathroom project. They import some of the most innovative bathroom designs from Europe while also bringing a Kiwi edge.
About the role:
They are now seeking an experienced Customer Service Representative to join their team.
The Customer Services Section plays a vital role within the business, focusing on delivering exceptional service to both external and internal clients in every aspect. You will need to uphold a strong understanding of product knowledge and foster transparent communication channels between staff and customers.
Your tasks may include but will not be limited to:
- Maintaining and creating strong client/customer relationships
- Promptly answer telephone calls and respond to enquiries in a professional and friendly manner
- Making sure all purchase orders are correctly and promptly processed
- Continually monitoring stock levels
- Assisting staff and customers concerning pricing, promotions, product returns and more.
- Effectively managing insurance claims for stock that has been damaged or has gone missing during transit.
To be successful in this position, you will need to have proven Customer Service experience and be comfortable with answering phone calls, and customer complaints which can at times be highly stressful. Someone who has a mature attitude and is keen to get their head down and work will be ideal for this position. You will be working with a team of 4, so someone friendly and able to step into a tight-knit group would be perfect!
If this is an opportunity you would like to be considered for then please APPLY NOW to Charlotte.