- Work for a NZ owned, well-known company, free produce
- Progress business with significant opportunities for career development
- Up to $43/hr, free parking + tool of the trade up (tools provided)
About the company:
Leader in their industry, established in 1950's and are rapidly growing (job security). They are committed to provided fresh fruit and vegetables within the NZ market. My client has a strong focus on their team to ensure they create a positive environment for idea career progression. They pride themselves on celebrating the wins.
About the role:
Due to the growth within the business my client is recruiting a Diesel Mechanic. You will be servicing and maintaining their vehicles and machinery. Working hours 47.5-hour weeks, an on-call roster with opportunity to earn double time!
Some of your responsibilities will be:
- Servicing trucks, utes and tractors
- Ensuring they are COF, WOFS ect
- Ensuring the vehicles are maintained and in good working condition
- Regular prevention maintenance to minimise servicing costs and breakdowns
- Diagnosing faults, undertaking operational maintenance and repairing parts
- Planned maintenance as required
- Working collaboratively with the team and the wider business
To be successful in this role:
If you're someone who wants a challenge, is a great team player and is ready to roll your sleeves up, then this role is for you.
- Have a class 5 licence
- Have a minimum 3 years' hands-on experience
- Ability to manage multiple tasks efficiently and work autonomously
- Demonstrate a high level of performance and be a great problem solver (mechanical)
- Have great organisational and planning skills
- Be able to build and retain long term relationships
- Have a positive attitude and is resilient, able to manage conflict and make decisions
- Have great communication skills and can work as a team
This opportunity is available immediately - don't miss out!
- $43 per hour with a tool of trade ute provided!
- Opportunities to grow your career as the business grows
- Free onsite parking
- Free produce!
This role is ready to go asap! If this sounds like you then I want to hear from you TODAY! Call Bec on 022 347 3114.