- Competitive pay- Start ASAP
- Consistent Overtime available
- Team BBQ's and great culture
About the company:
This company is one of New Zealand's leading suppliers of glass to the building industry, supplying glass, mirrors and more! They have a strong focus on quality and service and their ability to lead the market.
About the role:
In this role you will be responsible for cutting, installing, and removing glass. You will be required to do some heavy lifting and spend time outdoors. This role is Monday-Friday and starts at 7am and there will also be overtime available at weekends!
- Experience in glazing
- Skilled in working with measurements with high attention to detail
- Install or replace windows, fittings, or fixtures.
- Measure, select, shape and cut glass.
- Remove broken glass.
This client is looking for someone who has experience in glazing - commercial experience would be advantageous. They want someone who is hard working with a can-do attitude and the ability to problem solve! Strong customer service skills are a must as installers are in and out of people's homes and working with other tradies.
- Hard working, can-do personality
- Willingness to learn and grow
- Physically Fit
- Current NZ driver's licence
If this opportunity is something you'd like to get your hands on then APPLY NOW or get touch with Matt on 022 566 5902