- 3-4 months fixed term contract, CBD location
- High performing, tight knit team
- Health and Safety is the at the forefront of this business
About the company:
This company is a leader in its industry being one of Aotearoa New Zealand's largest renewable energy company, since their establishment they have only continued to grow and progress, having a positive impact on all their clients and customers.
About the role
Very committed to health and safety , this is a company you will love working for. They fully understand the importance of this role. Working with the Health and Safety Manager, your duties will include:
- Advise and support on all H&S processes to meet legislative requirements
- Analysis and reporting of data and trends both internal and external
- Developing and implementing companywide reporting system
- Working under pressure with deadlines
- Manage and report companywide performance
Consequently we are seeking someone with a minimum of five years' experience in a Health & Safety Advisor role along with a relevant qualification. You will need to be able to adhere to all H&S policies and procedures using your extensive knowledge and company solutions focused approach both internally and externally.
- Process Improvement experience would be an advantage
- Strong attention to detail - ability to work under pressure with accuracy and efficiency
- Good judgement and problem-solving skills - resulting in clear and effective solutions to issues
- Demonstrated ability to write professional and engaging reports and other documents that are appropriate for the intended audience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
How to Apply?
If this opportunity sounds like you, click APPLY to submit your CV to Victoria