- Albany location; experienced friendly team; can be part time (25 hours) or full time
- Customer service personality; entry level role; enjoyable work; stocking shelves; stocktake
- Must pass a drug test; growth and longevity for the right person; reliability essential
This is a great spot for a reliable and friendly personality, who enjoys a tradie environment. Ideally you'll have at least 3 years in an Inventory based role and with trade related / building products. This position is flexibly 30 hours a week, however if a full time job is what you are after I would still be interested in speaking with you.
You will be joining an experienced and established team, and have plenty of support while learning the ropes.
What you will be doing:
· Assist Inventory Manager with day-to-day stock receipts and disbursement.
· Communicate, liaise, and negotiate internally and externally with suppliers using appropriate methods to continue the growth of business relationships
· Liaise with Trades Sales Manager for stock and materials management
· Communicate with customers and suppliers, in all relevant industries as necessary to ensure efficient, positive, and lawful relations, support and activities.
· Liaise with other departments in a constructive and professional manner
· Adhere to local and externally relevant health and safety laws and policies.
· Use personal judgement and initiative to develop constructive solutions
· Maintain personal ability in, and appropriate use of, all relevant ICT (Information & Communications Technology) and other systems.
Prepare and submit relevant administration documentation in a timely and accurate manner, for example: purchase orders and safety documentation
Who we are looking for:
- Someone who is presentable and friendly, who takes pride in their work
- A reliable and honest personality
- Good team player
- Drug free/will pass a test
Ideally someone who is north shore based or within reasonably proximity
If you would like to know more about this role, please apply today with your updated CV to Liz Beckett. 027 6887540