This is an exciting opportunity for a junior admin to skyrocket your career. This is an impressive company to have listed on your CV and will provide amazing corporate office administrative experience.
- Answering calls and helping with reception
- Welcoming clients and visitors
- Responsible for deliveries and sorting daily mail.
- Keeping the office and staff room tidy and stocked - grocery orders, etc.
- General assistant tasks to support staff - copying and scanning, preparing documents, filing, etc.
- 8am to 5pm Monday to Friday
- A minimum of 6 months experience working in an office environment and/or customer service.
- Fantastic customer service skills and phone mannerisms
- Strong communication skills
- Takes initiative and can think on your feet - good at prioritizing.
- Solution-based thinker
- Maintains a high level of professionalism and a positive attitude
- Ability to grasp the requirements of the job quickly and be motivated to learn new skills and systems
- Supportive training and a culture of learning and upskilling
- Friendly supportive team and work environment
- Positive staff culture
Please send your CV to Victoria by clicking Apply Now. I'd love to learn about your skills, experience, and career goals and discuss this opportunity further with you!