- $28-$35 p/h - Parts bonus at end of each month
- Time and a half - 45 hours - Wiri location
- Permanent opportunity - Fast-paced environment
About the company:
My client is New Zealand's leading truck supplier. With an inventory of more than 100,000 components, featuring the most dependable truck brands available in the market. They are currently experiencing a growth period so have some great opportunities arising. They have a 26-year track record of operation and are proudly 100% owned and managed in New Zealand.
About the role:
My client is looking for someone with automotive parts experience to jump into the role of Parts Salesman. Responsible for customer-facing, this position is dedicated to delivering exceptional service to the customers and dealer networks. The key tasks include helping identify and purchase products in line with their requirements. In this position, you will work in a fast-paced environment dealing with technicians with plenty of parts needs.
Some of your tasks may include:
- Greeting and assisting customers
- Providing product information, recommendations, and solutions
- Processing customer orders and payments
- Maintain up-to-date records of customer interactions
The ideal candidate for this position will have proven previous experience working in the sales industry. You will also need to have experience working with automotive parts. Experience working with heavy vehicle parts would be a great benefit but is not essential. As you will be working in a fast-paced and stressful environment, someone with a strong personality and clear communication skills is essential.
- Strong communication skills
- Previous experience working with automotive parts
- Previous Sales or Customer Service experience
- Strong yet friendly personality
- Fantastic problem-solving skills
- Heavy vehicle industry experience (not essential)
If this position sounds like an opportunity you would excel in, then please APPLY NOW to Charlotte.