- Up to $75k - Health insurance after 3 months
- Team lunch + drinks - Team dress-up competitions
- Tight-knit company where you will be appreciated.
About the company:
My client is a cloud-based payroll service and has been around since the early 2000's. As trailblazers, they were among the first developers and are constantly advancing as technology changes. They have won numerous awards for their outstanding work and commitment to delivering quality cloud-based payroll solutions.
- By creating a company culture that is tight-knit, high energy, and supportive they are able to foster growth and employees who go the distance.
- From monthly team lunches and drinks, and dress-up competitions (calling all costume enthusiasts) you will be involved in a vibrant and enjoyable workplace and have plenty of fun.
About the role:
- You will be responsible for providing primary assistance through phones and emails at the front-line helpdesk.
- There will also be a responsibility for a modest amount of end-to-end payroll processing.
- You will be engaging in daily communication with customers through phone and email, while closely collaborating with the support teams.
- Reporting directly to the National Delivery Manager, you will also benefit from the guidance and oversight of a Team Leader supporting your tasks.
- The ideal candidate for this role will have 3-5 years of proven experience in end-to-end payroll.
- Exceptional communication skills and a genuine passion for engaging with customers/clients are important.
- You will need to be the type of person who goes the extra mile to provide a solution for both presented and unforeseen challenges.
- This company has an extensive client base of 9.5K customers in NZ alone, so a highly level of confidence and professionalism is crucial to uphold the brand's reputation.
- Significant phone engagement is a key component of this role.
The team working at this company are constantly smiling and laughing, so someone who is able to put their head down and work but also is a great team player is essential.
If you meet all the requirements and feel this opportunity is one you are interested in, then please APPLY NOW to Nick.