- Paying up to $95k with sign on bonus!
- Community and inpatient setting, varied work, no day is the same!
- Work / life balance that suit your needs
About the company
This organisation is New Zealand's largest integrated health provider. They have an extensive range of specialised health, fitness and personal welfare services and aim to optimise the health and well-being of Kiwis at home, in the workplace or at one of more than 100 locations.
About the role
You will help rehabilitate clients in a community and private practice setting. You will be given the goal posts and career pathways that enable you to grow from strength to strength which can steer you into the leadership space. Continue refining your skills in musculoskeletal physiotherapy within a multidisciplinary team.
- Must have NZ Physio registration and current APC
* Full NZ Driver's license for community rehabilitation
* Excellent communication skills
- Annual budget set aside for professional development / study
* Use of company vehicle for client visits
* Re-imbursement of professional registration / APC fees
* All efforts made to provide you with the work / life balance that suits your needs
* Great team culture with regular social events, weekly treats, award schemes
* Well-being initiatives: annual eye exam, flu vaccination, access to the full scope of EAP services
In order to be eligible for this position you must be based in New Zealand and hold a New Zealand registration.
If you are interested in discussing the details of this position further, please get in contact with Emily on 0223022120.