- Full-time 9am - 5pm Monday to Friday- 50K salary
- Central Rotorua location, new office
- Birthday day off, Flu jabs, diocesan days off
Do you want to make a difference in the community and work in a holistic supportive family environment helping families with whanau support, financial and budget assistant community well-being.
No day is the same. Make a difference in the community. Do something meaningful.
This community-based company is opening a new branch in Rotorua and is excited to welcome a dedicated Admin who embodies the qualities of a self-starter, effective communicator, and a perfect fit to join their team. As part of our mission-driven organisation, you will play a pivotal role in helping the uplift and empower those in need within the community.
Working in a small supportive team your responsibilities will be:
- Warmly greet and assist visitors, ensuring a welcoming and supportive atmosphere.
- Skillfully handle and direct incoming and outgoing phone calls
- Collaborate with team members to coordinate office bookings, schedules,
- Maintain a tidy workspace.
- Play a role in monthly financial invoicing.
- Keep the database and referrals updated to ensure accurate and efficient record-keeping.
- Take ownership of maintaining and keeping the company vehicles up to date.
To be successful in this role you will need have:
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Impeccable organisation skills
- This is a new office you will need to implement and maintain effective systems and processes.
- Three years or more of experience in a similar role or within the community service sector.
- The ability to maintain confidentiality and exhibit a calm demeanour, even in challenging situations.
- A clean NZ driver's license.
If you have the right skills as above or come from a community service background, we want to hear from you. Please apply now or call Emma on 022 386 9923