- Perm role working for a household name, professional growth and development
- $65k-$68.5k in salary + substantial commission (25%)
- Great opportunity for career growth in a supportive environment
- 40 hours a week- Friday and Saturdays off
About the company:
This proudly international company is an instantly recognisable household name. They strive to create a positive and nurturing environment in which their employees can grow and reach their full potential. They have been consistently growing and going from strength to strength, and the momentum is not slowing at all.
About the role:
Your role will be the Store Manager at one of their busier retail store. You will be the 'go to' for employees on the floor, as well as taking steps to keep the place running behind the scenes. You will be have the support from the Assistant Store Manager in managing 6 staff and be involved in day-to-day operational tasks, as well as sales, customer service, cash handling and ensuring KPI's are being met all round for the store.
Some specific responsibilities will be:
- Face to face sales and customer service
- Managing a team of 7 to 8
- Ensuring personal, store wide and staff KPI's are met
- Guiding, training, and coaching employees
- Managing the daily operations of the store
- Taking ownership of customer complaints
- Rostering and ensuring roster conformance
- Previous experience with managing a team in retail
- Tech savvy and experience in technology and software.
- Previous experience in a management position within retail or sales
- Strong communication and customer service
- Strong leadership skills
- Good time management
- Flexible with time as this role is working on a roster - you will have Friday and Saturday off
What you will get in return:
- Subsidised internet
- Free phone plan
- Excellent training and support
- Commission on top of your base salary
- Free medical insurance
If this sounds like you, click APPLY to be considered, or call Lucy on 09 3669977 for a chat.