- Great company culture - monthly early finish and BBQ!
- Lots of opportunity for professional growth, training, and development.
- Competitive hourly rate - open to different levels of experience.
About the company
My client is a Sheetmetal and Powder Coating company, they have been going from strength to strength over the last few years and have grown a lot. The company has a culture second to none, with monthly BBQs, work parties and prizes for apprentice of the month. They always aim to promote internally and ensure their team have all the training and equipment they need to be their best.
About the role
We're on the hunt for a Sheetmetal Fabricator to join a large and friendly team in their Northshore location. They do light fabrication, largely of productions related to roofing, the products they make are largely flat, so ideally looking for someone who has experience making similar products. You will be working from plans, cutting, shaping, welding, and using hand tools to fully fabricate products.
Hours are 6.30am to 3.30pm or 7.30am to 4.30pm to skip the traffic!
A Sheetmetal Fabrication trade qualification is preferred for this role, however we are open to taking candidates with sufficient experience in a light fabrication Sheetmetal role making flat products (not ducting or boiler making). You must have -
- Welding experience.
- 3-5 years relevant experience or a trade qualification.
- Ability to work well alone or in a team.
- Able to pass a drug test.
What's on offer
- A fantastic culture where you can feel valued and appreciated at work.
- A competitive hourly rate.
- Opportunity for career development.
- A well-organized work place with new machines.
- Steady, stable work.
- Flexible hours.
If this sounds like you, click APPLY NOW or call 027 454 2418 to speak with Lilly if you have questions.