- Monday to Friday 7.30am to 5pm - temp with the opportunity to go perm!
- Great Penrose location - friendly supportive team - opportunities for career progression.
- Great hourly rate - Up to $28 an hour depending on experience ($30 including holiday pay!).
About the Company
Kiwi owned and operated, New Zealand's leading packaging and safety products distributor. Ranging over 20,00 products, supporting over 140 suppliers this fast-paced role will keep you busy. Be the Left Wing on this driven hardworking team. A team where you will be supported and treated like one the family. Fifty percent of your success will come from a good attitude and a willingness to work in all areas of the Warehouse.
About the Role
We're looking for Warehouse All-Rounders to join this team - lots of variety in this role! There is plenty of opportunity to grow and develop in this company as well, if you work hard and show dedication, it will be noticed!
Daily you may be-
- Driving Stock Picker, Reach and Counterbalance.
- Picking and packing orders.
- Replenishing and doing put aways.
- Dispatching orders.
- Inwards goods.
- Other general warehouse duties.
- Loading and unloading trucks.
We're on the hunt for a reliable, committed, and hard-working candidate who is keen to upskill and be looked after by the company and build a career.
- Stock Picker/Man-up experience is essential.
- Reach and Counterbalance experience is highly desirable, but not a requirement.
- Able to pass drug test & have clean criminal record.
- Prior Warehousing experience required.
If this sounds like you click APPLY NOW or if you have questions, call Lilly on 027 454 2418.