- $26-$27/hr- Awesome company with great managers. - progression on offer.
- Mangere location, growing, stable industry! Well looked after team.
- Awesome working hours. - Day shift - 5am - 2.30pm Mon - Fri.
About the Company:
This is a great opportunity to join a business within the interiors industry - stable, solid business with reliable hours where you will be sure to enjoy coming to work every day. A company where staff feel valued and can be their true selves, all whilst having a bit of fun along the way. A truly awesome team to join with amazing leaders to help you progress.
About the Position:
This position is based in Mangere and will see you working in a varied role in the warehouse. This role requires someone with a Forklift License and warehousing experience. We will be looking to hire the right person as soon as possible, so if you're free to start right away, even better!
You'll be joining a great team working 5am to 2.30pm Monday-Friday with no weekend work and very little overtime required meaning your mornings and weekends are free to enjoy, providing work life balance!
Duties will include:
- Monitoring stock levels
- Picking and packing
- Forklift driving
- Keeping track of inventory
- Organise and receipt incoming goods
- Organise stock and opening of boxes
- Check spread sheets and systems (to ensure everything is where it is meant to be)
- Must be available ASAP
- Experience in a Warehousing role
- Forklift License is essential
- Looking for a fun, down to earth time in a nice, tidy warehousing environment
- Able to start in January.
If you're looking to bring your Warehousing skills into a thriving and growing industry who is going places fast, hit APPLY NOW to Lilly Dempsey, or call 027 454 2418.