Back to jobs
Warehouse - Picking & Packing stock, some inwards, physically fit & accurate? Ongoing!! Glenfield
- 3 months+ work, start ASAP!
- 7am to 3.30pm shift - Monday to Friday
- $25.54/hr (incl 8% hol pay), 3 Temps required
NO OVERSEAS BASED APPLICANTS please
- My client is renowned worldwide in their field, and their experience is in supplying solutions to the New Zealand construction industry.
- You will be based at one of their modern Northshore Warehouses, assisting the team as a Warehouse Assistant.
- This is an ongoing Temp assignment up until Christmas expected, with the possibility of ongoing work in to 2024 should you also be interested!
- Overtime may be available
- 7.00am to 3.30pm
- Primarily in outwards goods, you will be in this Despatch area fulfilling orders, picking and packing from different sections all laid out flat on one level ie no Racks (and no Forklift use)
- Using a Trolley, lifting reasonable weights (16kg average, occasionally up to 20kg), wheeling to the Packing bench and assisting the team there when needed too (the majority are parcel stock, put into bins for Freight co collection)
- Some inwards goods also with unloading of Containers
- Good accuracy of output for picking is required and is more important than speed, as a steady consistent approach is appreciated
- You will be a team player, a steady reliable worker who enjoys being more physical, ie walking, picking and lifting product in your Warehouse shift hours
- Be wearing Steel Cap Safety Boots
- Have a flexible 'can-do' attitude
- An induction and training
- Parking is free onsite, or free on the street
- Glenfield, Wairau Valley location
- Great culture, supportive management
- Very professionally run Warehouse where Health & Safety is paramount, Australian parent co
Please click "Apply Now" Start ASAP! Sue Brash