- Work for a well-known and respected industry name - a company you can be proud to be part of.
- Plenty opportunity for professional growth and development - make the role your on.
- Up to $125k renumeration plus other benefits. Be a key part of the business.
About the company
My client is a strong and successful heavy vehicle dealership, who sell and service heavy vehicles across New Zealand. They are a down to earth and fun team who love a bit of light-hearted banter and don't micro-manage. They are strong believers in investing in their staff and promoting internally and hard work is recognized and rewarded.
About the role
This is a key role within the business, where you will be an expert on the Fuso brand. The key focus of this role is to support the sales and service teams to resolve technical issues for customers. You would be supporting many areas of the business, from Sales, Service Department. You'd be advising the Fuso department and the Dealerships on Fuso specific issues and parts, and providing training and support. This role has a lot of autonomy, we are looking for someone to come in, take ownership of the opportunity and make it their own! Duties may include -
- Keeping up to date on lastest product launches and provide technical support as required.
- Monitoring and reporting on field completion rates for Fuso vehicles.
- Assisting the maintenance of ongoing NZTA pre delivery inspection audit compliance requirements
Keep up to date on common issues and advise dealerships on how to handle these.
- Support Warranty Administrator with adjudication of claims and warranty reporting
The ideal candidate for this role will be able to work across various departments and manage relationships with dealerships, suppliers and manufacturers as well as advising and providing support to management and dealing with customers.
Please apply now to Lilly if interested. You can also call 093669977 for more information.