- East Tamaki location; parking; $26-27p/hr; permanent role after short temp trial
- Well supported team; 7.30am - 4pm; Mon-Fri; Forklift and full licence essential
- Great culture; banter/busy physical role; established company; ASAP start
Whats in it for you?
An immediate start, a great team, fab management, a role that will have you busy on your feet, working in your team of 7-8 operating a forklift and picking orders. You'll speak with customers directly at times and will be responsible for accurate data entry so some computer skills necessary - nothing scary though!
This is a role for someone who loves a good work environment, who has excellent attendance and enjoys a bit of banter. You'll join a secure established workplace and have a great team around you - coming to work every day need not be a chore!
Ideally, you'll be available to 'try this job on' for 3-4 weeks in a temp capacity to ensure that fit is ideal. This is a permanent role however, so your availability for permanent work is essential.
You'll be joining a medium sized team in a busy warehouse located in East Tamaki, seeking a great warehousing individual with a proven track record of reliability and a great attitude.
You will be responsible for:
- Picking/packing of orders in a medium sized warehouse
- Assisting customers directly - so a friendly helpful nature needed
- Managing all inwards products and their accurate and systematic storage
- Completing all associated documentation with accuracy; good written English essential and ideally an established understanding of warehouse systems
Key skills / attributes you will:
- Have a proven record of reliability.
- Warehouse experience essential.
- Be physically fit.
- Have a full driver licence.
- Forklift, Counterbalance and Reach licenses are required.
- A great attitude & excellent communication skills.
Enjoy the variety and diversity this role offers, assisting other departments of the business where required, and liaising directly with customers over the phone and in person to place and distribute orders.
You will be well supported by your manager and your team who will be working hard alongside you. The right candidate will be self-motivated, ideally with a Fork hoist licence and history of reliability. A full driver's licence is essential, and it goes without saying, that you will be a reliable and enjoyable team player.
Join the social club; receive acknowledgement for your hard work in this well-established company. If you are looking for long term growth and stability and the right doors to open in reward for your commitment, this is the company for you.
If you have the necessary skills for this role, take this opportunity today. Please show an interest by clicking "apply" to Lilly 027 454 2418.