- Fuel Card
- Company Vehicle once established
Our client has had a successful year of growth and is looking for someone with drive and ambition to lead this department of the business. The company is hardworking but has built a welcoming and fun culture and they are looking for someone who can add to this.
This is a varied role and will be perfect for someone who is looking for a range of responsibilities, some key aspects are:
- General yard responsibilities, loading / unloading and stock control
- Manage day to day operations for the department
- Speak to clients that come to site about products
- Go to clients sites with driver to help deliver material
- Growth opportunities in the future to be involved with the marketing side / purchasing
The skills and experience you'll need to bring with you include
- Wheels tracks and rollers
- Class two licence (we can take them through further)
- Customer service experience/sales experience
- Operational experience with attention to detail
- Tidy presentation / deportment / professionalism
- Ability to manage a small team in the future.