- $150K+ depending on experience + WFH Flexibility + Carpark
- Newmarket, central location - On easy public transport routes
- Rare opportunity, join a great reputable mid-tier firm!
My client is a NZ owned and operated company in a medium sized Chartered Accountancy and Advisory firm. They are a close-knit team with a sociable culture with a supportive and genuine Directors who values their staff.
About the role
As a CA Senior Manager, you'll play a key role in managing a team of 3 and a portfolio of clients. You'll be working collaboratively and cross team to achieve results, you'll be responsible for the financial accounting, reporting and requirements with a wide range of businesses that may have complexities. You will also be:
- Building client relationships, advising, and supporting
- Dealing with clients on a day-to-day basis, gathering information to complete financial statements
- Respond to client's taxation queries, and identify business improvement opportunities
- Preparing profit budgets and financial cash flow forecasts
- Competing tax returns, assessments, and financial statements
- Computer systems reviews and implementation.
- Managing client statutory records and Xero Certification
To be successful in this role
We are looking for an CA qualified Senior Manager who can come in and hit the ground running. We need someone who has ideally come from a corporate background, is a natural leader and can easily build relationships with clients to help where required on their accounting needs.
- Have experience in a management position
- Be CA qualified and have experience in a Business Advisory
- NZIFRS experience
- Experienced in Xero
- Be able to comfortably communicate with a wide range of clients
- Excellent verbal and written skills
If this sounds like an opportunity to further develop your career and eager for a new opportunity, get in touch today!
How to Apply?
If this role sounds like you, apply now! Alternatively, you can contact Bec on 09 366 9977 for confidential discussion.