Looking for an experienced Store Person to join our fantastic team from Monday to Friday, clocking in 40 hours a week. You'll be diving into the exciting world of packaging and workplace consumables, working in a company that feels like family. The Te Rapa warehouse supplies multiple branches across the North Island. Join a small but mighty team who know how to balance hard work with some good banter and fun vibes.
You'll be in charge of unloading containers, picking and packing orders and operating a forklift. Your day will be filled with tasks that keep you on your toes, all while enjoying the camaraderie of a close-knit team.
What You Need:
- An OSH certificate
- Experience manoeuvring a forklift and/or reach truck.
- Team player vibes - we thrive on good communication and teamwork.
- A fit and healthy you, capable of lifting up to 20kg, and fearless about working at heights.
- A supportive staff culture that feels like home.
- Two shifts to choose from:6am - 2:30pm or 8:00am - 4:30pm.
- ASAP start
If you're ready to roll up your sleeves, dive into an exciting role, and be part of a team where your input truly matters, send your CV to Jake by clicking 'Apply'.