- $60-70k depending on experience, family feel environment, onsite gym
- Penrose, free parking, maternity cover until Dec 2024, 2 days wtf after 6 months
- Unique role, working for large NZ clients, job security- essential business
- Successful, long standing company, well known for their exceptional culture.
About the company:
NZ owned business, established for decades is rapidly growing (fantastic job security). My client has a strong focus on their team to ensure they create a positive environment ideal for growth. They are a is a dynamic and innovative team who love working hard but also celebrating their wins. This is a maternity cover contract until end of Dec 2024, with potential to be extended.
About the role:
Work in a team of 3 Accounts Payable Administrators reporting into the Accounts Payable Manager. This role is working across all areas of the business and is responsible for reconciliations of accounts as well as all accounts payable for internal customers and external suppliers. You will also be responsible for internal communications with employees with regards to payments being made.
You will be:
- Inputting supplier invoices and ensuring all coding is correct.
- Preforming reconciliations regarding suppliers statements
- Organising payment runs
- Looking for Constant improvement in processes
- PPSR Registration and Management of new and existing vehicles.
- 2+ years' experience in Accounts payable
- Flexible and able to work in a pressured environment
- Enjoys using initiative to create streamline processes
- Takes pride in your work, high attention to detail
- Ability to adapt and work well in a team
- Experience with Microsoft Office is essential
- Yearly bonus, based on performance
- Yearly health and skin checks
- Café coffee machine
- Daily fruit
- Sparking water on tap!
- Learning and development courses - work with a business who invest in you!
You won't regret taking a step to find out this role click to apply to Lucy