- Up to $47PH + Overtime
- Excellent Training Programme
- Agricultural experience needed
We are on the hunt for an experienced Field Service Technician specialising in the Agricultural sector. This is a company with a glowing global reputation and this is an exciting time to join.
This role is based in Dunedin and has a crazy number of benefits! You will be dealing with tractors, tankers and mowers working to diagnose, maintain, and repair equipment that is now in our client's possession.
Other tasks that you may be required to do:
- Maintain continuing good relationships with customers and potential customers within the region.
- Actively work to ensure excellent daily communication with the workshop and parts department.
- Complete all paperwork as needed.
- Ensure timecards are completed daily showing the correct job number.
We are looking for someone who is a qualified Heavy Diesel Mechanic (or similar qualification) with agricultural equipment experience, and a hard-working and reliable attitude. You must also:
- Must be a qualified Heavy Diesel Mechanic / relatable qualification
- Be a self-starter with initiative.
- Have used similar equipment in previous roles.
- Have hydraulics experience.
- Be fit and able.
What's in it for you:
- World Class Training opportunities
- Global Travel Opportunities (if you want to)
- Overtime rates
- Weekly tool allowance
If you love all that this role has to offer and would like to know more then please APPLY NOW! Or get in touch with Matt on 022 566 5902