- $65-$75k- depending on experience, family feel environment
- Penrose, parking and gym onsite, fantastic opportunities for growth.
- Unique role, working for large NZ clients, 9 month contract
- Successful, long standing company, well known for their exceptional culture.
About the company:
NZ owned business, established for decades is rapidly growing. My client has a strong focus on their team to ensure they create a positive environment ideal for growth and development. My client are a leader within the vehicle leasing space and are continuing to grow- an exciting time to join. This is a 9 month mat leave cover role, where you will be provided with a range of support to further develop your skillset- a very exciting role to step into.
About the role:Due to growth and movement within the business this role has come about. You will be working within an amazing HR team. You will provide first-line support and assistance to people leaders in managing the conditions of employment for their teams. The role promotes best HR practice by providing timely and consistent documentation and advice to employees and leaders.
- Managing shared HR email inbox
- General HR administration tasks
- Coordinating and scheduling interviews
- Supporting with recruitment
- Generate position codes and internal variations
- Other documentation
Previous HR experience is desired, however if you are someone with the eagerness and interested to learn this will be considered.
You will need to have:
- Excellent organizational skills
- Previous scheduling/ coordinating experience
- Down to earth, professional, driven and self-motivated
- You will have a strong technical understanding of excel and Microsoft office products
- Be able to work with all leadership levels and internal staff members
- Intermediate Excel skills
If this sounds like you then, please Apply now by clicking the apply button or call Lucy on 09 366 9977 for more information.
I look forward to speaking with you soon!