- CBD Wellington Location, excellent & reputable health organisation
- Varied, niche administration role with legislation & regulatory elements.
- Hybrid working available - up to 2 days per week.
About the Company:
This well known, highly regarded and New Zealand trusted health and community focused organisation is busy, thriving and requiring someone to support the team and hit the ground running! In the heart of Wellington city, on the cusp of the waterfront with incredible views from your office + public transport right at your doorstep. With promoting public health and safety in New Zealand and encouraging safer practices within the community, this organisation works rigorously to ensure the public are protected. This is a real opportunity make a difference in your community.
About the Role:
Are you a strong administrator perhaps coming from a legislation, regulatory or government environment? You'll be a keen listener, with strong communication skills (both written and verbal) who knows how to take information and relay to a wider team of professionals, including doctors. You'll be a natural gatherer of information, a quick learner and will be naturally flexible as your much needed support fluctuates within different departments.
This is a great opportunity for the right person who can work in a fast-paced environment with exceptional written skills as you will be responsible in taking on case management, corresponding with doctors/recruiters and efficiently supporting customer-oriented registration of medical practitioners.
- Manage and analyse applications, including risk assessment and interviewing.
- Liaising with appropriate colleagues and stakeholders
- Documenting, writing and escalating case details.
- Accurately entering data correctly reflecting status of specialists.
- Acting as general "administration" support to the wider quality team
Note: Please only apply if you bring previous strong written experience.
If you have solid administration experience working in a high volume, professional support role where communicating, writing, and presenting have played a huge part in your role please APPLY NOW