- Leading company in their industry. - varied role. - free parking. - full time.
- Active social club - enjoy coming to work. - Ardmore location.
- 8am-4:30pm, Monday- Friday- Work alongside a talented team.
- $62-64k, busy role- Ardmore location .
About the company:
Join this well-known NZ owned company that is progressively growing. This company specialise in aviation and the traffic management of planes. As the team and company are growing, it is an exciting time to come on board and be a part of the journey. This company prides themselves on creating a positive impact on their clients and customers. You'll really enjoy coming to work! This role is based in Ardmore (a perfect location for those wanting to avoid the city).
About the role:
This role is a permanent position, you will be working in the sales support team. Your role will be varied with no two days the same. You will be providing support to the operational divisions within the business whilst resolving customer enquiries and providing recommendations. All your client base is existing so being able to develop solid relationships is key. Your role will be both email and phone based- excellent communication is important.
Your role will involve but not be limited to:
- Managing inbound calls
- Scheduling outbound calls
- Analysing and reporting
- Following up with customers to ensure issues were resolved
- Identifying customer needs and working on a resolution with the ops team
- You will be someone who takes initiative and has excellent attention to detail
- Someone who is passionate about assisting customers
- Able to problem solve
- Excellent communication skills
- Enjoy working in a busy environment
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Previous sales or customer service support experience- ideally over 2 years
- Tech savvy- the systems are all related to the business, so you need to be confident with learning different systems
- Enjoy working in a fun environment with banter throughout the day
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
You will ideally be able to start ASAP (up to a 2 week notice period may be considered)
Please only apply for this role if you are currently living in NZ (have a valid work visa) and can start ASAP!
You will add invaluable experience to your CV with this role. If you meet the above criteria hit APPLY NOW or make contact with Lucy.