- Well-renowned company, grow as you learn
- Free onsite parking located just out of the city
- Sick of working conventional hours? Rotating shift work, 6 days on 3 days off!
About the Organisation:
With a 35-year legacy of securing homes and businesses in the Wellington region, this family-owned business has earned a sterling reputation within the security industry. Join a close-knit family-feel team where you will have the freedom to be yourself and learn on the job. This is an organisation that places a huge emphasis on training and development to ensure your smooth transition into the role.
About the Role:
This role is ideally suited for an individual seeking the autonomy to excel independently, and who has a unique blend of experience; able to work autonomously but can also thrive in a customer interactive role.
As a Security Monitor, you'll take on a range of duties however the role can be somewhat tailored to suit your skills and experience, however the desire to learn is essential in your success.
This role would see you working in an unconventional, autonomous environment so an ability to thrive individually during your shifts, is beneficial.
Daily, you can expect to be:
- Monitoring alarm activity
- Developing and maintaining solid relationships with clients, technical staff, contractors, and security personnel
- Swift and accurate dispatching of security personnel and emergency services in response to alarm activations
- Taking inbound and outbound calls with skill and efficiency
- Executing various administrative duties that contribute to the smooth operation of services
- Progressing towards an autonomous role once you have completed the unique training program
- A willingness to embrace a 24/7 rotating roster, 6 days on, 3 days off
- Excels in delivering exceptional customer service
- A clean criminal record and a clear MOJ.
- Able to thrive working under pressure and managing multiple tasks with finesse
- Profound communication skills, both written and verbal
- The ability to approach challenges with a solution-oriented mindset
- A well-polished and welcoming telephone demeanour
- A convenient location situated outside the bustling CBD, with the added convenience of complimentary parking
- 3 days off a week!
- The opportunity to be an integral part of a well-established company renowned for its exceptional service
How to Apply?