- $90K - $110K salary
- Work for the Winner of the best Small / Medium CA Accountancy Firm 2022!
- WFH opportunities, 1 days a week!
- Free carpark included onsite in central New Market locations!
- Sociable close-knit team!
They are a NZ owned and operated company in a medium sized Chartered Accountancy and Advisory firm. They are a close-knit team with a sociable culture and have supportive and genuine Directors who values their staff. They pride themselves on their staff having work life balance as well as being able to give you a pathway to management and beyond!
About the role
A rare opportunity, where you can add value, while having work life balance as well as a free car park in the city! As a Senior Accountant, you'll play a key role in contributing to the team and meeting client targets.
- Work with a complex range of clients!
- Building client relationships, advising, and supporting
- Dealing with clients on a day-to-day basis, gathering information to complete financial statements
- Respond to client's taxation queries, and identify business improvement opportunities
- Preparing profit budgets and financial cash flow forecasts
- Competing tax returns, assessments, and financial statements
- Computer systems reviews and implementation.
- Managing clients' deadlines
- Managing client statutory records and Xero Certification
To be successful in this role
We are looking for an CA qualified Accountant who can come in and hit the ground running. We need someone who has ideally come from a corporate background, is detailed orientated and can easily build relationships with clients to help where required on their accounting needs. To be successful in this role, you will need:
- Strong management skillsand excellent verbal and written skills
- Have Cashflow and Budgeting experience
- Be CA qualified
- Have used Xero
- Tax, Accounting, and technical knowledge
- Be able to comfortably communicate with a wide range of clients
How to Apply?
If this role sounds like you, apply now! Alternatively, you can contact Bec for confidential discussion.