- Fantastic self driven Business Development role (B2B&B2C); great perks & benefits
- Love your team; competitive base + bonuses; technical expertise essential; regular travel
- Very well known brand; company car; HVAC or Refrigeration experience essential
What's in it for you? You'll be highly valued in this organisation, with your wealth of knowledge and autonomously driven personality. You'll enjoy a flexi WFH, B2B and B2C working environment, with all the tools of the trade, and an exceptionally decent team around you. Your salary will be competitive (circa $125k), you'll receive a late model family vehicle, and you'll enjoy additional bonuses and company perks throughout the year.
With a flat management environment and a small wider team who are all supportive and united in their roles, you will enjoy a social and well supported environment, if working with good people counts, this is a great place to be. You'll be autonomous and independent, but all support is available to you. The right person will be very self managed and driven, tapping into all opportunities and actively developing new ones.
This is a very honest, approachable, open straight up team, managed to ensure you have every success, and plenty of contact with your wider team.
There are two Australia based Annual conferences, with accommodation for the family/your partner, even the baby sitter is paid for, if you have young children.
My client is seeking a very knowledgeable technical fridgie/HVAC personality to join the team in the Commercial growth space, making great headway into businesses, and securing a new firm foothold in the market place. This is a B2B/B2C split role, in the Air Conditioning industry, with a large Business Development component. Therefore your experience in this field is essential, walking and educating potential clients through the technical aspects of your product and developing new growth - an exciting opportunity for someone who is passionate about selling but has the integrity and honesty required to represent this quality brand.
The right person for this role will:
- Have a solid history of Business Development/Hunting- experience in a technical product environment of either HVAC or Refrigeration
- Previous background in either HVAC, Refrigeration, Mechanical Engineering or Electrical industry
- VRF or KX knowledge is a must
- Have a thorough and in-depth working knowledge of HVAC / Fridge products
- Be very well presented & a passionate sales person
- Be able to travel very regularly throughout NZ's major cities
- Be diligent, a self starter, ambitious & hungry; driven and comfortable in a tradie environment
- Contribute to the team positively with a shared passion for growing this brand
Your days will be filled with developing a new and positive experience with valuable future businesses, educating and running developmental sessions around product knowledge and specs, quoting and tendering for new projects, and attending industry events while managing a solid sales cycle. Creating new and lasting relationships, developing valuable call cycles, reaching out with warm and cold leads to predominantly the commercial territory to develop sales in this space.
You will receive all the tools of the trade - phone, lap top, desk, chair, late model family vehicle.
If you would like to know more, please show an interest by clicking 'apply' to Liz Beckett today with an up to date CV.