- East Tamaki Location with free parking onsite!
- Monday to Friday 8am - 4:30pm; $29 - $32 per hour + holiday pay
- Hands on training with the opportunity to go permanent!
My client is a well-known, reputable business who are an industry leader in their field. They have offices nationwide with this role being based in East Tamaki, Auckland.
About the role:
You will be working with the HR business team, as an HR Coordinator you will provide first-line support and assistance to people leaders in managing the conditions of employment for their teams. The role promotes best HR practice by providing timely and consistent documentation and advice to employees and leaders.
- Managing shared HR email inbox
- General HR administration tasks
- Generate position codes and internal variations
- Support to the payroll team
- Providing HR support to people leaders and employees
We need someone who has experience in the HR sector, ready to step in and take full ownership of this role. A down to earth, professional, driven and self-motivated individual will excel in this business and be able to grow with the position and the business.
You will have a strong technical understanding of excel and Microsoft office products, along with previous experience using systems such as snap hire and or Chris 21.
- Experience in HR coordination - some advisory experience is advantageous
- Down to earth, professional, driven and self-motivated
- Be able to work with all leadership levels and internal staff members
- Intermediate Excel skills
What's in it for you?
- Monday to Friday 8am to 4:30pm, these hours can be flexible
- Hands on training and full handover provided
- Free parking onsite
- Social team who enjoy having a laugh
- The opportunity to go permanent for the right person
This role is for an ASAP start so being available to start immediately is a must! If this sounds like you then, please Apply now by clicking the apply button or call Hayley on 09 366 9977 for more information.
I look forward to speaking with you soon!