- Up to $80,000 + Phone, laptop & Annual Bonus
- A fantastic, down-to-earth, collaborative company culture with a supportive environment
- Career development and progression opportunities
About the Organisation
Imagine being part of a dynamic digital and print hub based in the heart of Wellington CBD. A locally owned and operated organisation, they are not just about printing - they're about crafting tailored solutions for businesses, advertising, and publishing. With a legacy of 30 years, this client takes pride in their commitment to excellence. Here, your career can thrive amidst a perfect blend of time-tested expertise and modern solutions.
About the Role
You will play a pivotal role and be the bridge between clients and the production team, verifying proofs, arranging deliveries, and building lasting relationships through exceptional customer service. Additionally, you'll explore new business opportunities, cover for team members when needed, and contribute to general office tasks to uphold the smooth functioning of our operations.
- Oversee customer accounts to ensure effective long-lasting business relationships are created and maintained
- Actively seek out new customers and meet growth targets for new business accounts
- Be passionate about ensuring customer service standards and always provide friendly, helpful and accurate customer service and advice
- Make key business decisions, think on your feet and build strong relationships with trade partners, customers and stores.
- Liaise and work with the Production manager to arrange freight/delivery of proofs and samples to clients.
- Liaise and work with the Production manager to ensure timely and accurate delivery of Jobs approved to print.
- Assist in general office duties if / when required i.e. answering the telephone, filing, and office upkeep (which is a responsibility of all office staff).
- Friendly, empathetic, and customer-centric, with a high-energy approach to work.
- A positive and fun attitude that contributes to the office's excellent culture.
- Be able to plan, organize, execute and review activities in order to meet and exceed business goals.
- Have a high level of self-motivation. Be hardworking, organised, proactive and have an analytical approach. Work well autonomously.
- Confident in your ability to build relationships, make the sale and drive your business forward.
Why You're Important:
If you're ready to be a part of a team that values its staff and brings fun and excitement to the printing industry, click APPLY to Lily or call me on 027 444 8535 for a confidential chat.