- Competitive salary based on experience, hybrid or working from home
- Britomart location, save money with public transport
- Start ASAP - Secure a role that has longevity and work life balance!
Our client is on the hunt for an experienced BAS Accountant. This company works with organisations and small business' in Australia to start up in NZ, taking care of all things involved and looking after their NZ tax requirements.
Our client is seeking an experienced BAS Accountant, someone who is looking for more of a work life balance, you will have the opportunity to work remotely from home or do hybrid working. You will be carrying out accounting processes as assigned. Key duties to this role will include:
- GST Returns
- Tax Income Returns
- Assist with Annual Financial Reports
- Reconciliations and rental returns
- Maintain a full client portfolio, dealing with stakeholders and clients
- General bookkeeping
- Ad hoc projects as required
What's required to be successful in this role:
We are looking for an experienced Accountant that has experience in GST and Financial Statements. This role would suit someone who is a mature candidate looking to settle into this role.
- You must have experience in GST and Financial Statements
- Minimum of 3 years in an accounting firm or advisory
- Experience on Xero
- Experience in FYI system is highly desired
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Excellent numeric skills
What's in it for you?
If you're looking for a role that provides work life balance and work in a great team, then this role is for you.
- Monday-Friday role, flexible hours
- WFH remotely, or hybrid working - you chose!
- Competitive Salary based on experience
If this sounds like an opportunity to further develop your career and eager for a new opportunity, get in touch today!
How to Apply? If this role sounds like you, apply now! Alternatively, you can contact Bec on 022 347 3114 for confidential discussion.