- Great City Fringe Location; parking close by! 4-day work week!
- 55k- 60k + Health Insurance + Kiwi saver + Flexible working options!
- Reputable professional services organisation that is New Zealand owned!
As a client support administrator, you will work closely with client managers, being a key point of contact, to action and prepare client documentation. This role will keep you busy with general administration tasks, attending face to face client meetings and relationship building to keep you challenged and engaged.
Day to day tasks will include:
- Correspondence with clients, making appointments, attending face to face client meetings, completing, and executing client's documentation and communicating with third parties on behalf of the client.
- General administration support to the client manager, such as drafting and preparing documentation, email communication with clients and maintaining client records.
- Learning about generational wealth, investments, and charity trusts.
My client is open to speaking with candidates who come from a customer service or office administration background, who is seeking a step up in their career, into a professional services space. If you are someone who thrive in a collaborative environment and takes pride in providing customer service with excellent communication skills, then I would like to hear from you.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- High level of administration experience - client focused
- Proactive, professional, with great attention to detail
- High level communication
- Previous experience with Microsoft office products
What is in it for you?
- Flexible working arrangements such as a 4-day work week
- Career development opportunities
- Health and Life Insurance
- Handy city fringe location, with parking close by
- Discounts on company products + many more!
Apply today by clicking the Apply button or call Hayley on 09 366 9977 for more information, I look forward to hearing from you!