- CBD Wellington Location, excellent & reputable health organization.
- Varied, niche administration role with regulatory elements.
- Hybrid working available
About the Company:
This well known, highly regarded and New Zealand trusted health and community focused organisation is busy, thriving and requiring someone to support the team and hit the ground running! In the heart of Wellington city, on the cusp of the waterfront with incredible views from your office + public transport right at your doorstep. With promoting public health and safety in New Zealand and encouraging safer practices within the community, this organisation works rigorously to ensure the public are protected. This is a real opportunity make a difference in your community.
About the Role:
Do you hold a tertiary level qualification in communications or relevant field? You'll be good at using your initiative, with strong organisational skills to manage multiple tasks at once.
This is a great opportunity for the right person who can work in a fast-paced environment with well-developed administration skills with the ability to adapt to various audiences. You will be involved in all things media!
- Develop and maintain an awareness of the internal and external environments, including all media issues.
- Identify sensitive matters, or matters that could escalate in the media.
- Contribute to the development and implementation of measures to deliver communications effectively and improve public awareness and stakeholder perceptions.
- Assist with updating and maintaining internal and external communications databases as required.
- Tertiary qualification in communications
- A minimum of 5 year's experience in a communications role - writing, coordination and social media
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrate critical thinking, analytical and core advisory skills.
- Demonstrated skills using Microsoft suite of products, to an intermediate or higher level.
Note: Please only apply if you bring previous strong written experience.
If you have solid administration experience working in a high volume, professional support role where communicating, writing, and presenting have played a huge part in your role please APPLY NOW