Position Overview: As a Dietitian in our Community service, you will be part of a dynamic team working across three community bases in Wellington, Porirua, and Paraparaumu. This role involves providing specialized allied health, medical, and nursing interventions, with a focus on comprehensive assessment, treatment, and rehabilitation for individuals with various health conditions and disabilities.
- Conduct comprehensive assessments with patients and formulate individualized dietetic interventions.
- Manage nutritional requirements, including patients with chronic conditions, enteral feeds, and home parenteral nutrition.
- Work collaboratively with interdisciplinary teams and contribute to discharge and transfer plans.
- Provide outpatient intervention in secondary care, addressing gastrointestinal disease, malnutrition, and severe allergy/immunological conditions.
- Demonstrate cultural safety and adherence to Te Tiriti o Waitangi principles in practice.
- Minimum of 2 years clinical practice as a registered Dietitian.
- Experience in managing patients requiring enteral and parenteral nutrition.
- Proficient in using the International Nutrition Care Process for nutrition diagnosis.
- Current NZ registration as a Dietitian with a prescribing endorsement.
Why Join Us?
- Be part of a transformative period in Aotearoa's health system.
- Work in a collaborative and supportive environment.
- Contribute to achieving equity in health outcomes for Māori.
How to Apply: If you are a self-motivated and dedicated Dietitian with a commitment to delivering high-quality care, we want to hear from you! Apply now and be part of our vision for healthy people, healthy families, and healthy communities.
Note: This position requires a safety check, including police vetting, before commencing and every three years in accordance with the Children's Act 2014.
Join us on the journey towards a healthier future!
Please feel free to contact Emily on 0277386260, for a confidential chat today!