- Temp to perm role
- CBD location, stunning offices - handy to public transport
- $30.24 per hour including holiday pay
Our client has been in the industry for 40 years plus, specializing in Fleet Leasing. Great team dynamic - supportive, big on career progression and seeing their employees grow from strength-to-strength. Hybrid working with 1 working from home day on offer once you are you are up and running.
About the role
Reporting into the team supervisor, you will be set up for success from day one with a structured two-week onboarding plan to gain a full understanding of how the business works and the importance of your role and responsibilities within the team. You will be supporting the sales team with a wide range of tasks from registering clients, to dealing with tolls, fuel cards, updating data, handling email or phone enquiries. Come and be a valued player on this team - this is a great settled role to see you through to the end of the year.
The ideal candidate
- Must have a minimum of 2 years admin experience
- Fleet or industry experience and knowledge highly desirable (not essential)
- Will be adaptable and comfortable at working at a fast-paced speed with high accuracy
- Must be professionally presented
- Will have great communication skills both verbal and written
- A willingness to grow in the role
- Quick learner
- Will thrive in being a positive team player
If this role aligns with your skills and experience and sounds like something you would be great at - Please apply today!!