- Amazing benefits and fun staff culture - supportive and fun team
- Higher than standard pay rate + company vehicle
- Local Tauranga business - wide industrial client base
This is a fantastic company to work for. It's a locally owned industrial electrical business, they're small in stature and big in expertise. Known for providing quality electrical, automation and technology solutions, they work with some of the biggest industries in the region. They are a team of highly skilled electrical engineers and electricians, who pay top rates, and enjoy banter and a good laugh.
We are looking for an Industrial Electrician to join the team. You don't want to pass up this opportunity!
- Great hourly rate
- Amazing staff culture and supportive boss - this company looks after their staff!
- Fun team outings throughout the year
- Advancement opportunities and ongoing professional development.
- iPhone and laptop
- Safety gear supplied
- Trauma Insurance
About the role:
Your expertise will be used on projects across all clients and industries from design, project management, installation and maintenance of machine centres and equipment.
- General electrical maintenance
- Upgrading and improving machinery control & safety systems
- Break downs and fault finding - timely repairs to ensure minimal downtime
- Reading schematics and understanding components
- Automation experience is an advantage but not essential
- Inclusion in breakdown/callout roster
- NZ qualified and Registered Electrician
- Experience in industrial maintenance work
- Able to work unsupervised, run your own jobs and train apprentices
- Take pride in your work and go the extra mile to ensure quality workmanship
- Have a clean full NZ drivers' licence
- Be an all-round good bugger!
If you are looking to join an incredible company, please send your resume to Jake by clicking Apply Now!