- Mon to Fri - 9am to 5pm
- Central Rotorua location
- Birthday day off, Flu jabs, diocesan days off
Do you want to make a difference in the community and work in a holistic supportive family environment helping families with whanau support, financial and budget assistant community well-being.
This role has the added interest of no day is every the same and will make you feel like you are making a difference in the community.
This community-based company is opening a new branch in Rotorua and is excited to welcome a dedicated Grants and Funding Officer who embodies the qualities of a self-starter, effective communicator, and a perfect fit to join their team. As part of our mission-driven organisation, you will play a pivotal role in helping the uplift and empower those in need within the community.
Your role will include working with families to provide them with the tools to budget and look after finances. Meeting face to face, with up to 4 meetings a day, you will be trained on the processes to collaborate with your clients. It is important that you can look at each client ton an individual basis and provide tools specific to their needs. The support is ongoing and truly rewarding. This would suit someone who has some Social worker experience but is numerically minded and as an interest or understanding of personal finances.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Impeccable organisation skills, enabling you to impermeant and maintain effective systems and processes.
- The ability to maintain confidentiality and exhibit a calm demeanor, even in challenging situations.
- Proficient in Microsoft office and excel spreadsheets.
- Understanding of āhuatanga Māori
If you have the right skills as above or comes from a community service background, we want to hear from you.
Please apply now to Victoria